Created in 1967, the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group is the European leader in local tourism. With its 4 complementary brands: Pierre & Vacances, Center Parcs, Aparthotels Adagio and Maeva, the Group welcomes 8.5 million families every year. Our purpose: to help people get back to basics in a protected environment.
- Center Parcs promises an escape into the heart of nature in protected surroundings. Our mission is to enable families to disconnect from their daily lives by sharing a multitude of activities and tender moments of complicity.
- maeva is maeva.com, an online agency with over 50,000 selected rentals for summer and winter vacations.
maeva is also: maeva Campsites and maeva Home, unique vacation experiences in campsites and private rentals.
But above all, maeva is a promise: Holidays with a smile.
- With more than 117 destinations worldwide, Aparthotel Adagio is the leader in the European aparthotel market. Passionate about urban travel and its evolution, the brand offers friendly stays in its aparthotels designed as living spaces to be appropriated for a memorable urban experience.
- At Pierre & Vacances, discover the power of local holidays in the heart of the most beautiful destinations in France and Europe for authentic and lasting moments of happiness.
ACT FOR SINGULAR FAMILIES
After three years of activity, with 25 associations supported and many causes defended, we have decided to get back to basics: to unite our strengths and refocus on one single cause: the family.
Within the PVCP Group, we have one very strong conviction: every family, however singular it may be, must remain a safe-haven for the members it shelters and offer them all a secure space, with time to learn, talk and share.
To accompany and support all families in specific situations, the PVCP Group Foundation is opening its call for projects for 2022 to support actions by European associations focused on the following themes:
- Families being rebuilt: single parenthood after a separation, women & children victim of intra-family violence, death of one or both parents, children placed in care
- Families living with handicap/disease
- Diverse families: recomposed, single-parents, same-sex and LGBTQIA+
CALL FOR PROJECTS 2022
We are picking 10 projects for 2022 in Europe: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the UK and France.
Each project chosen must be located near to one of our tourist sites and our teams, and the 10 finalists will receive full support from us:
- Financial support of £12,000
- Human support from our teams of up to 700 hours of voluntary work a year
- Material support: our spaces and holiday villages made available for your use
Applications (now closed)
We have received numerous applications throughout September, so A BIG THANK YOU for your mobilization !
The Foundation’s team is pleased (and impressed) to count so many associations with such a devotion to singular families. Supporting children living with serious illness and their families, providing parental support to single-parents or strengthening links between family members who have experienced violence in the past… Your actions are more than essentials to families. On behalf of the PVCP Group and the 8,5 millions families visiting our sites in Europe, BRAVO and THANK YOU to all !
We are really proud to support soon a dozen of you in their development !
Study of applications (in progress and until Mid-November)
We study and analyze all of the submitted projects : during this period, we might also give you a ring to discuss in more detail some points of the application, or imagine actions that we could help you develop!
Vote of our teams and final deliberation (in December)
The teams of each brand will vote for the association in which they will invest in for one year.
Results officially annouced
The selected associations will be announced on our website in the first week of January.
Stay tuned !